Machining machines for dental prostheses in 5 positioned axes, ideal for a simple and fast daily production of prostheses in soft and ceramic materials, dry or with lubricated tool.
- Технические данные
- Область деятельности
Very compact in size thanks to the original choice of kinematics, they offer maximum versatility in a minimum of space.
They are equipped with an open CAD / CAM system capable of being used with the main scanners, CAD / CAM software and consumables in the dental sector.
Other strong points of this concentrate of design and manufacturing innovation "100% French":
- Power reserve by 500 or 980 W spindle - 60,000 rpm and brushless servomotors.
- Flexibility and precision of machining with angulation of the rotary axes.
- 5th axis: 0 to 180 °.
- Precision by quality kinematics, ball screws and rectified rails.
- Easy to use thanks to its color touch screen and user-friendly machine control software.
- Efficient automatic management of tool changes and sister tools, detection of tool wear and breakage.
- Brushless servo motors
- Spindle 500 or 980 W / 60,000 rpm
- Automatic tool change (with 12 tools in the changer)
- Precision measurement of tool length
- Tool breakage detection
- Tool wear detection
- Integrated suction sensor
- Communication port: 1 USB and 1 ETHERNET
- Power supply: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz